" Life is not measured by how many breaths we take... But by the moments in life that take our breath away... "

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good Memories...

Grandpa and Grandma Eaton with little Jenna and little Shauna... I absolutely love this picture because I actually remember taking it! It was the end of a long day of riding Grandma around on her hands as knees as she pretended to be a "My Little Pony" for us because thats what we loved...What a good sport!! Dad says he doesn't know who liked it more us or Grandma!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this picture!

One of us..... said...

Where did you find this picture? Look at how cute we were! Ha Ha!Poor Grandma I miss her. Do you have the picture of us in our knitted hats? I think it was the same x-mas.....I wonder if mom still has those, they would be funny to take a new picture of!

One of us..... said...

Kinda fun thing. I remember riding around on Grandpa's back. There is one picture with Rob, Carolyn and George all on his back and I'm on the floor in the corner facing them. I should get that one scanned and post it. :)

The Truth...

" The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking eachother out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that band us all together as family in the first place."